The Winedub is our latest innovation - a 1958 VW kombi pickup fitted with the Enomatic Wine Serving System to allow you to serve yourself tastes of up to 46 different wines.
One of the first events in the world will be held in Dunedin inside at Harbourside Grill on Thursday 30th June with tasting available between 4:30pm and 9:00pm.
Get your ticket now for your own Wine Tasting Card with $30 tasting value. The wines will be individually priced so you can choose from the 46 wines you wish to taste.
46 Wines for Tasting ..... in one place!
Whether your favourite wines are Central Otago Pinot Noir's, classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Hawkes Bay Syrah or the Bordeaux blends from Waiheke Island - whatever you enjoy you are going to be spoilt for choice.
From iconic drops such as Stonyridge Larose to wines from boutique producers like Te Whau, Destiny Bay, Burn Cottage, Valli, Folding Hill and Nga Waka, this is your chance to try wines you don't get to experience every day.
All wines can be ordered on the night at Cellar Door prices, or buy online at www.winenz.com
- Charcoal Gully "Sally's Pinch" Pinot Noir 2012
- Grasshopper Rock Pinot Noir 2013
- Mon Cheval Pinot Noir 2009
- Gibbston Valley "School House" Pinot Noir 2013
- Amisfield Pinot Noir 2013
- Mt Michael "Bessies Block" Pinot Noir 2013
- Lowburn Ferry "Homeblock" Pinot Noir 2014
- Surveyor Thomson Pinot Noir 2012
- Burn Cottage Pinot Noir 2014
- Valli "Burn Cottage Vineyard" Pinot Noir 2014
- Hawkshead First Vines Pinot Noir 2013
- Tarras "The Canyon" Pinot Noir 2013
- Doctors Flat Pinot Noir 2013
- Nanny Goat "Super Nanny" Pinot Noir 2014
- Terra Sancta Jackson's Block Pinot Noir 2014
- Folding Hill Estate Pinot Noir 2013
- Mondillo Pinot Noir 2014
- Johanneshof Gewurztraminer 2014
- Mondillo Riesling 2015
- Misha's "Limelight" Riesling 2013
- Fromm Spatlese Riesling 2014
- Gibbston Valley Late Harvest 2014
- Mondillo "Nina" Late Harvest Riesling 2015
- Chard Farm "Closeburn" Chardonnay 2014
- Gibbston Valley "China Terrace" Chardonnay 2015
- Vavasour "Anna's Vineyard" Chardonnay 2012
- Nga Waka "Homeblock" Chardonnay 2015
- Hawkshead Pinot Gris 2014
- Terra Sancta "Lola's Block" Pinot Gris 2014
- Johanneshof Pinot Gris 2015
- Mount Michael Rose 2015
- Te Awanga Syrah 2014
- Quarter Acre Syrah 2014
- Dunleavy "The Grafter" Syrah 2014
- Riverview Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2010
- Millton Vineyard "Crazy by Nature" 2014
- Obsidian Montepulciano 2014
- Peacock Sky "La Cote de la Colline" 2013
- Te Whau "The Point" 2013
- Destiny Bay "Mystae" 2007
- Stonyridge "Larose" 2014
- Kuru Kuru Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Jules Taylor Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- Misha's "The Starlet" Sauvignon Blanc 2013
- Clos Marguerite Sauvignon Blanc 2015
- St Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Make an evening of it and dine at Harbourside Grill for great pizza, pasta, ribs and grill dishes. Call (03) 477-1950 for dining reservations.
- The Wine Card can only be used on the day of the tasting at the event.
- Unused value will be refunded upon return of the Wine Card.
- Minimum age is 18 years.